Student association of Egyptology
The Egyptology Department welcomes all interested students! Our board is always available for questions and concerns about the study. At the same time we keep you up to date via our newsletter and our email distribution list.
Once a semester we also organize a student general meeting, where we exchange ideas with the students, get feedback and announce news. In addition, we strive to strengthen the cohesion among students, and therefore we regularly organize casual and entertaining events.
Do you have a request for the student association?
Then write to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students in the Archaeology and Natural Sciences Master's program are represented by Jessica Izak (email@example.com).
All minutes of the student plenary meetings as well as other useful documents can be found on our ADAM-Workspace:
ADAM-Workspace der FG Ägyptologie.
We are looking forward to you,
Melina Jakobs (President)
Bettina Schulz (Finances)
Felix Bloch (Communcation)
Najara Merki (Merchandise)
Anna Khoury (Events)
- Newsletter FS23 (PDF, 384.14 KB)
- Newsletter HS21 (PDF, 682.40 KB)
- Newsletter FS21 (PDF, 275.87 KB)
- Newsletter HS20 (PDF, 355.29 KB)
- Newsletter FS20 (PDF, 613.35 KB)
- Newsletter FS19 (PDF, 267.95 KB)
- Newsletter SS18 (PDF, 274.22 KB)
- Newsletter FS17 (PDF, 531.42 KB)
- Newsletter SS17 (PDF, 402.75 KB)
- Newsletter FS16 (PDF, 311.31 KB)
- Newsletter SS16 (PDF, 214.26 KB)
- Newsletter FS15 (PDF, 345.91 KB)